Sunday, December 26, 2010

♥ A Photo A Day 7 ♥

 

Hello, I'm back!
I went to Australia for my graduation ceremony, and i only been there for 10 days! and i gain lotsssss of weight.. its all because the food i eat there.. hamburgers, spaghetti, pizza, fish and chips and lots others food.. See! It's so fattening!! Haha.. i wonder how will i look like if i stay there for one year..
baby also say i fat already.. sigh!! 
Anyway, i will update soon once i got back my laptop.. 
And, im currently unemployed. why? Graduated = Unemployed. 
I need a job asap! Really. Serious. In. Need. of. a. Job.
Kthxbye~

1 comment:

  1. Why not get paid when you access the Internet? It's another source of income for you and can grow to a very large sum over time. Oh yeah it's free.

    Register for free at: http://TiredOfJustGettingBy.net

    Chuck S.

    ReplyDelete