Sunday, July 4, 2010

♥ Karaoke Session ♥

It has been long time since i went for karaoke session at Neway @ Puchong.
The last time i went i think is about two or three months back.
So i think all of us enjoy a lot yea?
Lets the pictures start talking.


1. In the karaoke room.


2. One of my girl, Joy.


3. 3 girls with whole table of foods. I can smell Fats!! lol.


4. Joy busy choosing songs.


5. snap


6. Me singing? haha! Candid.


7. Joy looking so nice here!!!!!


8. My another girl, Kelkel.


9. Kelkel use my camera to camwhore, but with me as background~


10. Kelkel and PuiYee


11. Joyjoy.


12. Kelkel

Times up. Happy hour normally passed very fast. Agree?
A visit to the ladies before we off to Puchong Ioi Mall.


13. PuiYee of the day.


14. Take 1.


15. Take 2.


16. Take 3.


17. went TuttiFrutti for dessert. Yogurt! Super healthy. *winkwink*



18. Take pictures with mirror again. cannot see my face.


19. The mirror is dirty.


20. Picture of the day! I love this picture lots.

Random outing, me love.

~The End~

2 comments:

  1. outings are fun.. but i didnt sing k for a long time edy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenwooi : yeap. i love outings too! go have one k session with ur frens!! :)

    ReplyDelete