Friday, November 5, 2010

♥ Can't wait for Independence ♥

 My mind now is about 

Shopping
Stress-Free
Outing
Enjoy Life
Slacking Around
Sleep as much as i want
Movie (idk when is my last time stepping into the cinema)
Drama (idk since when i stop watching)
Going for a vacation

Mua Independence day please come faster which is on the 15th of November!!

Yup, i'm really very tired. The stress i have now, is super big! Those who know me will know why right?
Okay, i know when you are entering the working world, the stress may be bigger than what i'm having now, but i still feel damn stress now! Just want to express my stress nia in order to make me feel better!! Lolz..
Maybe this is a way to let me learn how to control my heart, mind, and handle stress in order to calm down myself and do everything nicely.


Another thing, i am craving for ice cream also!!
Okay, not necessarily BR or HD!
Mcd will do also.. But i want Mc Flurry Oreo la!
Who is kind enough to deliver to me?? Will thanks you a lot!  :)

Baby boy is coming back on Sunday! Have not been seeing him for a week already. Very miss him! 
Hope he does la! He enjoy his life at his Hometown, so stress free!! Envy envy envy!!

Next paper, auditing! Wish me luck people!
Sorry for not updating much, as nothing much things happening these while. Lol!! 
I somehow feel damn lifeless though.
Anyway, I tweet more than i blog, do follow me at here!

No comments:

Post a Comment