Wednesday, February 2, 2011

♥ CNY eve ♥

Ello peeps, having your reunion dinner now? Oh yea.. If you followed my blog or my twitter you will know i'm working now. How pathetic right? Oh well, not to complain as i'm the one who make such decision working on CNY. With the laptop and the wifi of Kenny Rogers Roaster i'm able to online and blog while i'm working now. Not bad though~ Ha!
Anyway, i'm here wishing everyone happy chinese new year!!

Photobucket

Look at my sad face!! un-willing to go to work this morning.

Anyway, i had my reunion lunch with mua family today still~ Well, is reunion lunch and not dinner.
They love me and i love them too!! =) Pictures will be post up when i got from my brother. =)

Photobucket

Well, mua dinner is not eating alone today. It's good. Had tomyum fried rice, a treat by the HSBC staff. 
He treat 3 of us, the redemption girls and the parking kakak too!! Thanks a lot.
We are not alone tonight~ =) Not feeling too bad still~ ^.^

Photobucket

Look at my panda eyes!! So dark!! and my 100kg eyes bag!! I got not enough sleep. I must be more hardworking to sleep and do mask after i finish my job. Left 4 more days! and I can't wait!! ^.^
Another one and half hour till 10pm, and i'm done with another day.
Going to temple to pray later for the brand new year.
Hopefully i'm able to wake up tomorrow for work.
And i can't wait for the job to ends and i can wear my new clothes!! Weee~
Back to work~ Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment