Thursday, October 28, 2010

♥ Short Update ♥

 Hola!! Good Evening Everybody!! Missing me?? Better say yes!! Thanks.. Lol!!
Its finals battle season, one down today, three more to go. The first paper 8.30am today, and i'm not satisfy with it. I wish this will be  my last semester, i wants to graduate!! By end of this year!! I want to finish my degree On time!! Full 3-years!! I'm really working hard for it, and yes i'm not hoping for supreme good result this time but please at least let me get through all those papers okay? Thanks a lot... *wink*

Went to Sunway Pyramid for lunch with the baby boy that day. I have not been stepping in into the shopping complex for sometime. I feel so desperately to go for shopping spree!! Anyway, all plans will delayed till after finals..!!
Our choice : Che Go Korean B.B.Q @ Sunway Pyramid 

My baby boy. Busy with his Iphone. 

Yours Truly. Ignore my eye bags and my not so good look.
Its final battle session!! 
Sleeping late everyday!!


 Baby's favorite: Fried Cuttle Fish


My Hot Pot Chicken Bibim Bab.
The portion is big, i cannot finish it. Haha, baby helped me to sapu!!


Baby's Terriyaki Chicken Bimbim Bab.

Overall the food was soso only!! I still prefer Beewon!!! 
Monashrian, a visit to Ampang once more after finals, shall we??

~The End~


2 comments: