Wednesday, January 5, 2011

♥ Specially For U ♥

Today is 5.01.2011. I'm not gonna post about my Australia Trip for today as i feel like writing a post for my bi.

Its 22 months being together with my Bi Mivk. 22 = my date of birth too! Me likey! Both of us are 22 years old too this year! But this i no likey!! Feel so old. AND my bi is also having his 1st day of final today and want to wish him good luck. Best of luck bi!! Big big kiss for you!! I will always be here supporting you!!

I will like to say thanks a lot to my bi for being my listener every time when my mood is down, emo, angry and i dont know WTF  happen and simply scold people. And, you are always the one who got scold by me, stand by me, care of me, and make me smile again when i'm not in the good mood. You are doing your best to be the best boyfriend. Haha! Even more, learning to be a good husband le! =)

Thanks bi for fetching me to everywhere which i demanded. I know you worry about my driving skill, but no worry, i will be more careful when i drive. You know i don't want to stay at home and you purposely bring me out even you are busy with your revision. Thanks bi!!

I'll wait for you to finish your exam this Friday and has a celebration with you okay? Your turn to make your choice in what you want to eat.

Photobucket

I want you to be happy always. like the smile you have in the picture. ^^

Photobucket

You like pampering me and I like being pamper by you. =)

Brand new year, but we are still here for each other. ILY! IMY! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment