Sunday, January 2, 2011

♥ Japin @ Sungei Wang Plaza and Yaku @ Plaza Low Yat ♥

Baby is having his exam this week and i'm accompanying him now at 吹水站 studying. =)

I sent my baby vaio aka my laptop before i left to Australia to Sony Style, Times Square for service as my baby vaio keypad and usb port got problem. Lucky it is still under warranty so i don't need to pay anything for the service. Heehe! So baby brought me there to collect my laptop as well as shopping!! Isetan is having 5 days sales!! woohoo!!

Photobucket

On the way to Times Square.

We did not collect my laptop when we arrived, we had our lunch and shopping first. If not, it will be very troublesome carrying the laptop around. Right? Baby did not had his breakfast in the morning, he is starving so Japin @ Sungei Wang Plaza is our choice!

Photobucket

The menu!

Photobucket

Baby is always busy with his phone. But now he has sold his phone so more time for me! =) Nah!! He always give all his time to me first!! Right bee? =)

Photobucket

We bought one 大吉 aka saving box. We save together for our bangkok trip this year end of July.!! =)
So starting from now i will not simply spend on clothes, bags and shoes!! We save together and walk to our dreams together. ^^

Photobucket

Food we ordered.
Baby's fried rice not bad but baby said a bit dry.
My Spicy Kimchi Ramen with Chicken Katsu! I love love it.. =)

Photobucket

Enjoying it.

Isetan 5 days sales! Padini is having 60% discount even is not Isetan members!! So i went to top up my working clothes!! Going to be an OL soon!!

Photobucket

Spotted this blazer (although it is not on Sales = Normal Price Merchandise) ! I love love it lots.!! But, don't have my size!! Sigh~~ Baby even brought me to a few padini stores outlet, but don't have my size also!! *Big Big Sigh* Anyway, i grab 3 piece of skirt and one blouse in total RM178+ only. =)

Tea Time @ Yaku @ Low Yat Plaza

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, i still prefer Hot & Roll!!

Then later, off to baby's friend house party!

Australia Trip will be up next!! Stay Tune!!

No comments:

Post a Comment