Monday, January 24, 2011

♥ Life ♥

My life is being so dull these days.! S-E-R-I-O-U-S!!
I have not been using my brain since the day i had my last paper in November last year. Today i went for an interview. I had my essay writing test, english test as well as iq test. It is so hard for me to start. Haih.. Been slacking too much these days i guess? I don't know. I feel so useless now. =(

And what i'm actually up to these days? I'm attached to a 21 days roadshow being a redemption girl for HSBC at Midvalley. I would not say I like the job a lot. But, i don't think i'm using my brain either. And, i'm feeling much more useless if i don't work and just staying at home. Ya, i'm earning and why am I feeling so useless? Haha! I don't know.

Okay, forget it. So here are some happy stuff. The day i went for training. 13 Feb. Lunch with baby boy. =) Last day to ban leng leng. As working, has uniform yea?

Photobucket

Let me introduce where to get such y-u-m-m-y food!
It's from Caribbean Cafe located at Kuchai lama. There have set lunch menu from 11am-6pm which i think is worth as the portion is big and the food is nice!! Serious.
The price range is from 5.90.

Photobucket

Then off to Midvalley.

Photobucket

Full of CNY decoration!! 
Photobucket

Un-prepared me.
Photobucket

Hello.

Photobucket

Fat arms i have!! =(

Training for less than one hour.
Off we go to avoid jam.

Photobucket

I <3 lantern. But, i'm working during CNY. =(

Time passes fast. 2 more weeks, my job will ends. So, what's up next in my life?
Will see. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment