Tuesday, August 3, 2010

♥ Teluk Intan Part 1 ♥

My first time to Teluk Intan during my sem break.It is the boyf hometown. :)
A 2 days one night trip with the family. My very first time to meet his parents too.
The feeling kind of excited. Haha! Luckily with the companion of family it feels much more better. ^^
The boyf has class till one on Saturday so we waited for him and off to Teluk Intan around 3/4pm in the evening. We are suppose to reach by 6 but yet my brother drove the wrong way and missed a turning so we reached TI around 7 plus i think. Lol. Everyone is so hungry.

First Stop, The boyf house.


Ethan.


Ethan and I.


I looked at the wrong camera.


Taken by me using his DSLR. I know im not a pro in that!! lol.


Somehow, i love this picture.

Some introduction with the parents and so off for food.


Ethan is so cute.


The boyf. ♥


Waiting for food.


The boyf family ♥

Messy Hair/


Group pic without the boyf and I. :(


Tadahh!! With both of us. ♥


♥ bi.

Ps: pls look at the camera next time la bi.


Boom 1. Fish.


Boom 2. Prawn.


Boom 3. Crab.

These 3 booms two thumbs up! super duper nice!! We have other dishes too just that im lazy to upload it.
Im sensitive to seafood, but yet, i can resist the temptation of THEM!!!


What are you two baby looking at?

Next Stop, Menara Condong


Menara Condong.


Take 1.


Take 2.

Both FAILED!!! :(


Closed.


With Ethan.


Ethan with the parents.


Walking down the stairs.

Next stop , Giant TI

Walk walk.
Chill chill.
Chat chat.




Next Stop, Liew Kee


TI famous Chee Cheong Fun.
Open only at night.


Rojak Sauce RM8 per packet.
Chee Cheong Fun RM 3. 20 i think. ^^


While waiting.

Exhausted face of mine.


With Chee Cheong Fun!
I know i look superb fat here!!
lol.

Finally, back to the boyf Home.


Yumyum.


Picture of the day !
My brother said its like i have mine and he dont have and waiting to have his one!
^^
End of Day 1.




No comments:

Post a Comment