Saturday, January 8, 2011

♥ Saint Kilda Beach @ Melbourne ♥


I was suppose to meet up with Pao at 12pm in the afternoon at Monash Clayton to collect our graduation ceremony ticket and confirm our attendance and all. But, i'm super late, because i went to boxhill before that for registration of a day trip to Philip Island the next day. Is a sudden thing so, sorry pao, kept you waiting in uni for me.. =(

Photobucket

Camwhore while waiting for the train.

Photobucket

With and without the sunlight. I used to camwhore everyday while waiting for the train. Lolx..!!

Photobucket

With the brother.

Photobucket

After the registration, went for Aussie's HK dim sum!
Lol. I bet you will love M'sia's HK dim sum more! I'm serious.
It just a few days, i already miss M'sia Food.
Photobucket

Soso.

Photobucket

Fried Squid. But, this is nice. Serious. Aussie seafood is so fresh!!

Photobucket

Finally reached, Monash Clayton. I think it was around 2-3.
Spot us?
Collecting tickets are fast then off we go to Saint Kilda Beach.

Photobucket

Nice Right?
Photobucket

My advice: Pls remember to put on your sunblock.

Photobucket

Clean

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, of course not to miss a picture of US!!
My face look so square.. =(

Photobucket

The top row of picture is the fun fair Luna Park. It is an institution in Melbourne and its laughing face symbolic of St. Kilda.

Photobucket

Pao, brought us for dessert. One of her favorite shop. "Monarch Cake Shop"
Y-U-M-M-Y-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!
S-L-U-R-R-P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walk around the shop lots nearby, and Pao is kind enough to bring us along as she is not feeling well that day. Thanks a lot.=)

Back to the City.
Photobucket

O-M-G!! So many fat petite suddenly!!
Hahahaha... Blame the mirror!!

Photobucket

Christmas is near.
It's already 7+ pm. But, it still so bright right?

Photobucket

The library.

Photobucket

Got feel mou?
Nah! Should have get some books and take a nice picture. Haah!!

Pao recommended a restaurant at Camberwell for dinner. So here we go!
Photobucket

It named Sofia

Photobucket

Mom and I

There are four of us, but we only ordered two main course. And we can't even finish it. The portions are big. Real big. Serious. So, if you are not a big eater, do share with friends.

Photobucket

Spaghetti
  
Photobucket

Pizza.

Lol. I forgot the named of those food. =(
But, the food are real nice. I love it seriously. But, i do not have time to have a 2nd try there. Even the brother who doesnt really like to eat spaghetti also say he love it. So it super nice. Mouth watering now? Lol.
I will go back there again if i'm going to aussie the next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment