Tuesday, August 17, 2010

♥ End of It` ♥

Its MEGA Sales!
I didn't go shopping and yet working.
Well, i think its a good thing because i can save and earned instead of using money.
However, it finished the 4 weeks weekend jobs.
I hit Garden every weekend. Lol!! As my working place is there.


I'm working for HSBC.


My booth.
Its full of flowers! Its beautiful!! Many shoppers stop by just to take pictures with them.
And i thinks that most probably i had be the background of most of the pictures.


Companion of mine while working, kelly chan.
Haha! I grab this from her facebook.


Smile.


I'm actually very stress, as i didn't manage my time properly, and i did last min work.
Lucky with my baby HTC is able to read pdf files, so im able to read some journals from it.
^^


Captured by Kelly Chan.
and i Love it.
=D


Not to miss my baby boy.
He is being good to come to garden 2/3 hours early before my works end just to accompany me for dinner every weekend.
Love Love baby. ♥

Working + Study is not easy. I salute to those who are able to work and study and getting good results.

~The End~


No comments:

Post a Comment