Wednesday, August 11, 2010

♥ Teluk Intan Part 2 ♥

Second Day.
I don't have enough sleep. Baby called and woke me up. I even slept back when im on the phone with baby. Haha. Suppose to go Langkap for dimsum, but due to time constraint as we woke up late, so went to "dak gei" at TI for dim sum. When we reached, the restaurant is already full of people. So we waited for a while to be seated.


Dak gei for dim sum

Me waiting for table because is full of people.


Huh?


Asking ethan to sayang me.


Smile.


Eldest brother and mom.

Finally, dim sum!!
Although some already sold out, i still enjoy the meal. :)

Baby's sister, baby's cousin, baby and I~


Baby's favorite!!

After dim sum, walk around the area.


Love sunshine while taking pictures. but it hurts!

Then, temple visit.





after praying.

Spotted this bird kind of flower in the temple!
It is nice and cute!! Seriously~ First time see this.
Kampung me!!

Then, off for rojak.

Nice one!! I'm missing it already! :(


The weather is so hot and i ordered c-o-c-o-n-u-t!
But it tasteless!!


makan!!


Bro, mummy, baby's parents

After rojak, lunch time, bak kut teh!
Well, those who know me will know that i don't eat bak kut teh right?
Lucky there are some other food besides bak kut teh.

Unlucky!! When we reached, bak kut teh already sold out. Left some soup. lol.
So we ordered some other food.
Well, the bak kut teh soup my brother said is very nice.!
There is a dish, but i forgot what is it called. Squid dish! Super nice!!


Walk around nearby.
Mom become Miss Petai.
Lol.

So called "shang hai tan" according to my baby.


It will float according to water level.


Love. Us.


Both Mr. Lee


Lol.Wrong partner. Where is my baby?


Taken by me.

i love this picture!


Ethan's wonderland.


See!

Then off to baby's house for durian.

Imagine RM 100 for only 10-20 pcs!
Everyone enjoying including Ethan.
Excluding my eldest brother as he don't eat durian. Lol.

Chill a while at baby's house. Off we back to KL.
Start our journey around 5pm.
This trip is mostly about food and
I'm missing Teluk Intan food already!!!

Ps: Those who have facebook and twitter account, want to earn money? Sign up This http://www.churpchurp.com/register-twitter?tw=Tpy0822 !


2 comments:

  1. nice.. cant remember when was the last time i been to teluk intan =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! make a visit there! many nice food!!

    ReplyDelete