Sunday, August 22, 2010

♥ Mua Birthday Part 1 : T.G.I.F @ Sunway Pyramid ♥

Its Friday and here goes my surprise party.
I'm suppose to have lunch with the boyfriend's friend. In fact, its actually a lunch with my friends to celebrate my birthday. Lol. Shin yi called the boyfriend and ask him to keep it as a secret and bring me for lunch. When i reach T.G.I.F , i still thought i just met them there, and they are hiding with the menu, i went over to say hi and ask them not to hide. Till then, i still didn't realize they actually were there for me. After saying hi, i still wanted to find boyfriemy nd's friend. But, the boyfriend went over to the chair to take a seat, lol.. only then i realize is a surprise party for me!!
I'm totally surprised with it.
I'm totally shocked.
I totally enjoyed it.
Thanks so much Friends.
And of cos my boyfriend, to bluff on me in order to make the party to succeed.
Heeehe~


That's my lovely friends waiting for my arrival. :)


Here i am.


On the chair.
And i'm suppose to sing a song.
But, im totally blank.
So su-lyn suggest me to sing "twinkle twinkle little stars"
lol.
and they actually took a video of me too! Lol.


wishing.


lc face.

a better one with smile.


the lovely boyf of mine! <3

Hyped up!


Everyone is starving.


Smile.

Bonding session~


Nikki and I

Balloons with me!


I know they are hungry!!!!!!




Everyone want to peek-a-boo at su-lyn ic.


With the sweet brownies, her "xing fu" face.


ended up to be like that.


My present is coming!! Happy me.

~Tadah~


Walking around after the lunch.


Gaga feel~



The guys.




Picture of the day.


my present full of shredded papers.


Cosmetics from bobbi brown and Mac.
=)
Thanks so much!

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment