Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥ Mua Birthday Part 2 : Japanese Restaurant Munakata @ Jalan Sultan Ismail ♥

My 21st birthday, which suppose to be a world of 2 with the baby boy only.
But, my brother is alone at home. Both the mom and eldest bro is not at home. So, became a three person dinner.
Hehe.
Baby, don't mind right?
I love japanese food.
So, here we go for japanese buffet.


Japanese Restaurant Munakata


Me with the menu.


The baby boy i love most.
Thanks for the dinner.


My brother.


Hot Green Tea


Cold Green Tea.


Unagi. Both the boyfriend and the brother said is nice!


Soft Shell Crab Tempura. Not bad.


Scallop. Superb good! I love.


Cod Fish. Superb good too!!


Seafood. Not really.


Teppanyaki Seafood. Not bad. But a bit oily.


Chicken Teppanyaki. Quite Good.


Salmon Sashimi. Super think and fresh! Love Love.!!


I forgot what is this. But it doesnt really taste good. Lol.


Fried Soba. So so.


Tofu. So so also.

Tori Karage. So So.

Forgot what chicken. But, its superb nice. :)


Outfit : black maxi.
Present by Nikki Au.
Xie Xie. :)


With the light~


Before leaving take 1.

Before leaving take 2.

Not much choice to choose from. Hope they can offer more choice especially sashimi.
Service quite slow as i think they need to cook as when we ordered so we can eat hot food.
But, i think is quite worth to try.

Thanks baby for the dinner.
I enjoy lots.
=)
Thanks for the present too.
I like it.
I will sayang it also.
=)

Japanese Restaurant Munakata
Mezzanine Floor, Life Centre, No. 20, Jalan Sultain Ismail, Kuala Lumpur 50250, Kuala Lumpur

3 comments: