Wednesday, March 23, 2011

♥ Happy 22 Birthday My Love ♥

Photobucket

My baby boy is officially 22 years old today. I actually had an early celebration for him last Sunday. Why? Because due to the job i'm working, i'm afraid i can't made it today and celebrate with him. But, i'm able to make it today. Shoooo happy!! ^^ I actually planned to celebrate once more with baby boy, but baby boy says once is enough. So, today we just went to Secret Recipe and grab a piece of cake and had our dinner! Baby chosen his favourite flavor cake which is in mango. But for me its a bit of sour, i don't really like. Anyway, as long as baby like it then everything is fine. Although just a simple dinner with a slice of cake, the thing which counts is the moment i share with you on your birthday. ILY, baby boy.
Hope you enjoy your birthday this year, of course for both the days. IMY, baby boy.
♥♥♥ My pleasure meeting you. ♥♥♥ =) And of course Happy Birthday my love!! ♥♥♥

Teehee.. Wondering what i'm getting the baby boy for present? Stay tune. ^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment