Friday, March 4, 2011

♥ Valentines 2011 ♥

14.02.2010, it falls on the 1st day of Chinese New Year, so i did not celebrate Valentines with baby boy.
14.02.2011, it falls on Monday, yet i still did not celebrate Valentines with baby boy because i fall sick on that day itself!!! How can this be right? Yes, i know.. I'm noob.. okay?
Anyway, baby make a celebration with me though, although its just a simple lunch and its not on the day itself yet i appreciate it. It's our first time celebrating Valentines together!! happie =)

Photobucket

I think it has been long since i last put on my fake eye lashes. Lol! Quite lazy these days. Idk why. Anyway, its our big day. So i dolled up. =)

Photobucket

Outfit of the day. A dress from cotton on.

Photobucket

Baby brought me to The Ship for lunch.

Photobucket

Yours truly while waiting for my food to come.

Photobucket

Baby boy.

Photobucket

Me again.. ^^

Photobucket

The Ship.

Photobucket

My watermelon and baby's honey dew juice.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Baby enjoying the bread.

Photobucket

While, i'm enjoying my salad.

Photobucket

Smoked Salmon RM19.90

Photobucket

Sizzling Chicken Fillet RM21.90

Photobucket

Grill Lamb Chop RM 33.90

Photobucket

My lamb chop ♥
Photobucket

I'm ready to eat!! Yummeh~

Photobucket

Baby is enjoying his too.

I'm satisfied with the food. Overall, its nice! ^^

Photobucket

Camwhore before leaving.
Baby look cute here! ♥♥♥

Photobucket

A better one. ^^

Then off to One Utama for shopping because i need to buy my working shoes.
And, i grab 2 pairs of shoes from there!!

Valentines pressie :

Photobucket

Baby get me a pair of Nike Sports Shoe.
Why? Haha! I'm not gonna reveal the reason!!
*Evil Laugh*
Photobucket

Me likey ♥♥♥

Photobucket

And i got baby a pair of new specs.
His old one spoil. And, i likey his new look with this specs. ♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment