Sunday, June 27, 2010

♥ As Promise ♥

As the title, i promised to post up the original copies of those photos. I know i delayed it for quite some time. Sorry! And now, Here it is. :)


1. This is taken using my htc ler.. not bad also mar..


2.


3.


4.



5.


6.



7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.

Okay. you will make decision of whether the original one is better or the lomo effect one which posted here is better. :)


13. Polka dot red maxi me love!

I am in love with maxi these days!! :)

Yesh! Im finally done with my finals. Hopefully i can get what i wish.
Enjoyed a lot since the day i finished my finals. I shopped a lot. I can feel the fun of shopping once again with no stress and got lots of winning item. Haha!


14. Pumpkin Cheese baked rice! Look so nice. The taste not bad though. Recommended. Its from a restaurant named Big Mouth Cafe located at Sri Petaling.

Ps : Anderson, haha.. pls wipe your saliva when you see this picture. =)


15. A day at Midvalley. Happily smilling.


16. Captured by my boy while waiting for my brother to finish his lunch.
Looking weird not? haha!


17. A better one. I'm Loving this picture. Thanks to my boy. =)

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment