Friday, July 2, 2010

♥ My Girls ♥

A random outing with my girls on the last day of their exams.
Joy's exam finished at 8, kelkel fetched me and reached Uni 30 min earlier. Lol!


1. at Taylors lake campus toilet.
We are starving for food. Pasta Zanmai @ Pyramid here we go! :)
Camwhore alot before our meal.


2. Snap Snap


3. Joy and Kelkel


4. Chelchel and I


5. Take 2

6. I like this picture of us!


7. Joy and Kelkel again.


8. 3 of us.


9. I snap one, blurr.. :(


10. candid.


11. pose pose before eat.

12. kelkel and chelchel.


13. Thx to kelkel friend to treat us this super nice dessert. :)

After dinner, shop awhile then off we go.


14. In the car. Chel and I


15. KelKel driver of the day. Thanks girl.

Will update soon if my connection is not being so shitty ya. :)

~The End~

3 comments:

  1. hi gal,you're pretty! :) p
    post more pictures next time xp

    btw, nanged ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics.. it's always fun to meet up with friends =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice : Hello. Thanks. Thanks for dropping by too and your nang. :)


    Suhaisweet : Hello, thanks for dropping by. =)

    Kenwooi : Hey, yeap meeting up with friends really very nice and have a good time!! =)

    ReplyDelete