Friday, June 4, 2010

♥ All in One ♥

My finals is starting next next Tuesday. This time is not as lucky as the last 2/3 sems by having about 4-5 days in between for me to do my revision for each paper. Therefore, this time my exams will be only for 2 weeks. Good or bad? I don't know.

Done with the final assignment today as well as it is the last day for Sem 1 2010. Time passes super fast this time which i think most of us felt the same thing as me. Or maybe this semester is just too tough that we can hardly handle it. Hope all of us can pass through it. :) +U.

Some pictures taken during this semester:


Before Lending tutorial, toilet visit is a must for both of us and we sure will camwhore a bit before we left the toilet most of the time. Haha! This is one of the picture which i like alot. Taken with Nikki's new phone. :)
i love flowers =)


While waiting for the girls to finish their class and meet us up for investment assignment.

Busy.

Busy...


Super busy...

and we are stuck. Shin yi draw an eye on a piece of paper which she drew it based on my eyes. So, Pictures again. :)

With my "dudu" mouth

alike? haha!


shin yi..... with the eye. lolx..



2nd day for assignment.

Two were posing.
One looks blurr.
Two were stressed up.


Why look so sad huh? Nikki Au.


Serious mode ON!

We used a total of 4 days to finish this assignment. Some only used one day. Haha! Is because we are noob in excel. No choice but to figure out how to use it 1st. :)

Last day of Class which is today.
Lecture ended 45mins earlier.
Both of us are waiting for the dad and the bro to fetch us. So toilet visit again. :)
Saw many people taking pictures today. Maybe is their last semester in uni. A Memorable day.



She is so hyper today! Hahaz!


Smile.


I look so funny here! lolx...


Rotting in the library while waiting.


Baby brought a maxi dress for me. I love it so much. Thankiu bb.
Trying hard to take the full body shot but there is no full-length mirror. :(


Nikki the photographer although is a bit blurrr.. bluek.
I look so tall here.
Rite?
Syok Sendiri. :)

ps: bb finals starting next week also. Good luck to u o bb.. Love Lots.

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment