Sunday, June 20, 2010

♥ Enjoy ♥

It is funny that after my first paper, the boy brought me to IOI Mall for lunch as a celebration of one of my paper down! lol.. Anyway, i enjoy it a lot also la.. :) Brought along mom and ethan along. Ethan love shopping a lot, can compare with me! haha.


In the Car


Part of the food ordered. As im too hungry so didnt take all of them. :)
Spotted Ethan is so exciting waiting for sushi to come. :)


Spotted this sushi sports car for ethan.


he is so exciting.


and not to miss this baby boy of mine who brought me there. Love Lots.


Ethan and I.

Another day which is the day after my investment paper.


Smile happily as it is over.


On the way to Empire Shopping Gallery.
Jamming.. So is time to camwhore.
Blek!




Both of us are starving for food as we only ate our breakfast at 10 something then off to uni.
Tried out this restaurant name Lammeeya.


No mood. Too Hungry.


Same goes to the boy. Haha.


So long still haven reach!! :(

and,

Finally. Mine!


The boy's. He said no taste one. Haha!

Well, there is nothing much to do at Empire Shopping Gallery.
But the only thing i like there is the toilet. It is almost full of mirrors!

'
'
'
Time for books again!
'
'
'
~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment