Monday, June 14, 2010

♥ Sneak Out ♥

My first paper is tomorrow.
I'm kinda nervous now. Not sure whether im prepared or not.
Well, good luck to those who are having AIS today!
+U


Long time didnt ban leng leng to shopping with the boy.
I want shopping!! :(

The boy is back from PD.
I curi tulang abit and we went to Taipei Walker for lunch.
He wants to tried this restaurant for long time dy. :)
I have to say the food there not bad.


Me with chan face :(


Baby is happily telling me his stories from PD.


Looking good here bee... ♥


Waiting for my meal.
The food and drinks :





Im looking weird here. My hair like still not long enough to curl it. Or should i curl it dy after my finals?
Haha. Im actually manja-ing the boy to bring me for shopping. :)
He did bring me to shop for a while as there are many boutiques nearby Taipei Walker.
And i feel, shopping really can release stress!! =)

'
'
'

Time for books!
Good Luck to those who are having exams tomorrow!
Good Luck to myself too!
'
'
'
~The End~





6 comments:

  1. hey, how come new blog got no chatter box??? get 1 get 1~ i wana ask u something. u gain weight during exam period? lol~ compare both of ur picture on the blog pic.=)or the bf is feeding u too much....aw~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i deleted it ler... u comment here la.. after exam oni make one la maybe.. ^^ haha! i should have say i gain weight since i start dating with my boy lor!! he feed me damn much de ler... :( have to do some work out after the finals.. :) ur exam starts tomoro right? Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..bi u gain weight whn dating v me,mean u so xinfu lo..waakakak.it is guy responsibilities to make gf feel xinfu ma..blek..>3 and lastly,admit tat u are fat d la..bii...wakakak..dun chop me pls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! wat la bi... i dont wan jiang looo.. u next time dont order so much d... whole table oso food... ZZ~ u oso fat d.. we go keep fit together.. ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck in your exams.

    ReplyDelete