Sunday, September 26, 2010

♥ Liese - Glossy Brown ♥


I dyed my hair few days back using Liese. My first time dying myself. 
I have been eye-ing on this product for long time as my mom don't really likes me to dye my hair as it will spoil it. So, i rarely dye my hair. and this is my 3rd time dying my hair.  
Ok. Back to the topic. I finally bought a bottle of Liese back from Sunway Pyramid. I went Watson, but glossy brown is out of stock. So i went to Jusco, and they have all colors there. Good thing!  

 1. Liese - Glossy Brown
2. Yours Truly. I like the reflection effect. :)
3. Before.

4. My hair after. - with light ( i didn't edit the color of the picture.)

5. Yours truly, hiding from the sunlight. (i didn't edit the color of this picture also.)

The product is good. As in, after i used it, i don't feel my hair become more dry.
I like the color. But i think im been unskillful enough, as idk why some parts of my hair are still un-dye. But lucky the top part is good. Lol. As long as i dont tie my hair? lol. 
The color of my hair will become brighter after days. As the day after i dyed, there is not much different, but day by day, the color become more significant. Lol. 
I think my hair is stubborn, so i suppose i will leave it longer instead of the required 20-30mins. But i heard is not good for the hair. So i think shall not.. 
Anyway, i will give it another try 2 months later. Hopefully the 2nd time the outcome it will be better.  Imma be a bad daughter. I'm already eye-ing on : ash brown and chestnut brown. :)

5 comments:

  1. Gosh~ I love ash brown too... but I never dye my hair coz my hair are so dry. T__T"
    Still not dare to try on dyeing.

    anyway, the color matched you! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bendan : Ash Brown looks nice!! try to do more treatment yourself. my hair is very dry also after i perm it. :(
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just bought it. and dyed haha! and i google it, and it brought me to your post :)

    ReplyDelete