Wednesday, September 22, 2010

♥ Raub Trip Part 2 ♥

I know i took super long time to update this part 2. so sorry!! i have been busy with  my tons of assignments. one by one each week, this week i do have 2 assignments some more. lol. anyway, it gonna end soon. as finals is around the corner. in a month time. 
Ok. Back to the topic. everyone slept late last night, but woke up 6 plus in the morning the next day because we are going to visit Raub pasar tani. Lol. It rained that morning, so everyone's hand is with an umbrella. quite troublesome though.

Walked around. And off to have our breakfast.

1. coffee ice. super kao. super nice. seriously!!


2. Random shot : Guinness Stout is good for you.

3. many people ordered this char kuey teow. Waited quite long. But the taste so so only.

5. wan tan hor. Not bad though.

Some plants which my uncle planted in front of his house :

6. chilies. super spicy!! i tried.
7. some vegetables.

8. tomatoes.

Everyone is tired. So, back home to rest a while. Then off to Temple.

9. Climbing up the stairs.

10. Yours Truly. Can barely open my eyes with the sunlight. Lol. I know i look weird here. I'm suppose to change to a better outfit but The boyf says no need as that day was kampung look day. Lol. So.... :(


11. the boyf and me.



12. reached the top.

13. my brother was actually taking picture. and the boyf didnt notice it and stand straight in front. Lol.


14. The temple.

After temple visiting, off for early dinner. Oh yea, we didn't had our lunch because everyone slept during lunch time. and so all of us are starving.

 

15. The restaurant.

And Mid Autumn Festival is around the corner, they are selling moon cake too!
(Lol. I know it is today!! Happy Mid Autumn Festival people!!)

16. Lotus Mooncake
17. bing ping lotus mooncake.
Food time:


18. Tofu. Yum Yum!!

19. Singapore fried meehoon. Super nice!!


20. hmm. i forgot what is this. But it taste so so only.

21. Hokkien mee. So so only.

22. Loh mee. Not bad.


23. Claypot curry fish head. Super nice.

24. Salted egg Squid. Two thumbs up! Super nice. But the portion abit small for medium size.





















































Overall, the food was okay. 


End of my Raub Trip. Anyway, I'm having Semester break next week!! Heeeheee....

Back to my assignment. Aza-Aza Fighting!! 


Happy Mid-Autumn Festival Again!! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You makes me hungry!! ^u^

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you too!!
    Have a nice meal~ Go go!! ^^

    ReplyDelete