Tuesday, September 28, 2010

♥ Mr. Tom Yum @ Sunway Giza ♥

An outing with babe kyin, which is also my super belated birthday celebration.
Its our tradition i think, we are best friends since we are in primary school. After we graduated from primary, we went to different secondary schools, different college and different university. We can hardly meet up due to our free time always clashes with some other things. But, when comes to birthday, we will sure meet up and celebrate for each other. She is my bff. :)

Baby boy finished his class and came to fetch me to meet up with babe kyin at one u. Thanks a lot biii... *Love u* However, One u parking was so full which we can hardly find parking, so ended up to be at Sunway Giza. Even when we are on the way to one u, its jamming already. :'( So, i cam whore a lot in the car. Girls habit! Lol!






Babe Kyin and I are all starving for food, besides the baby boy who had something before he came to fetch me in college. And, we had our super late lunch at Mr. Tom Yum. Thai Food me likey! :)

# Tom Yum Soup, 2 thumbs up. For me, is really spicy but nice!! yum yum.
# Pineapple Fried Rice. Not bad also.
# Belacan Fried KangKung. Very Nice too.
# Pandan Leaf Chicken. For me, taste so so. For baby boy, he said nice.

All the foods are good, satisfied by three of us. Even baby boy who doesn't really like Thai food said its nice too! Have a try, peeps!

We chit-chat. We eat. And We shop.
The bad thing is I forgot to take picture with babe kyin!!! :'(
No worries, i think will be meeting her real soon and this time i will not forget!! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have been craving for thai food! The tomyam looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yi Han : Yes, it really awesome!! Go and have a try!! :)

    ReplyDelete