Friday, February 4, 2011

♥ Bun ♥

Since young I like the bun hairstyle, I always like to learn how to do it but I can’t do a neat and nice bun. But now I can because I bought one magic hair tool!! Teehee~ I bought this 海绵宝 aka sponge baby quite long ago, I think is when I still having my curly hair. Yet, I can’t do the bun style hairstyle as it can. I tried many many times. I even went to watch youtube in how to use this hair tool. Yet, I still can’t do it. Kind of pissed off that time. haha~ As everyone is able to use it and make a nice bun hairstyle but not me.. :(

I did not give up and  went to youtube again and watch the video on how to make the bun hairstyle again with the magic hair tool and I realize that I miss out a very important step which is after you put in your hair in the sponge baby you need to press on the steel to make it like clip your hair. Previously when I tried to do, I missed out this important step so my hair all drop when I try to pull it to the back. But now! I can do it! Like finally and I’m so happy with it!

Tadah!! I can have a neat and nice hair bun now! Me likey! Me love! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kthxbye~ 
Happy Day~

No comments:

Post a Comment