Sunday, February 13, 2011

♥ Last day, the 25th day ♥

Happy is the word. Make up on. And off to work with extremely good mood.
Haha. Fyi, i don't really make up to work in these 25 days of work, i only make up for like less than 8 times i guess. Why? Not i don't want to ban leng leng. Is i just feel too lazy to put on and remove the make up.  So, most of the time is naked face + specs on. 

Photobucket

Continuous 4 shots!

Photobucket

Let me introduce to you.
Left is Karen, Middle is Vernee, and Right is Yours Truly.
I see them more than 10 hours everyday. I see them more than i see my boy. Lol.

Photobucket

Borrowed Vernee spec which she bought from Taiwan.
Hmm.. Don't really think it suit me though. :(

My babes, Kelly and Jo came over to find me for lunch.
Pasta Zanmai @ Garden is our choice!
Well is awesome threesome and not awesome foursome. Because, Joy need to go for house visiting.

Photobucket

Yours Truly.

Photobucket

Food we ordered.
Sushi for sharing. February Special. its fill with oyster.
Chicken Katsu Don for Jo and I.
Soba and Chicken Katsu for Kelly.

Photobucket

Captured by Kelly.

Photobucket

A bit blur. Sorry la, my hand shaky. ^^

Photobucket

Kelly. =)

Dinner time.
Went to Kenny Rogers for dinner with Vernee.
A meal to reward ourselves for our 25 days of hardwork. *wink*

Photobucket

Top is mine, Bottom is belongs to Vernee.

Photobucket

Smile. Enjoy my meal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inside joke for this picture.
Lol!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time pass fast because i'm watching 下一站,幸福。
Super addicted to the drama.
And i finished watching it.
Cried many times because of the drama. Lolx.
Silly me.

Photobucket

Another 四连拍。

V day tomorrow! ^^
~Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment