Thursday, February 10, 2011

♥ Chinese New Year 初五 是我第一天过新年 ♥

Hello Hello Hello.. I'm so happy to enjoy my first day of Chinese New Year on 初五!!
Why? Because i'm attached to a job till 初四. For real, i feel regret for accepting the job. Anyway, its already past and i still have time to enjoy my CNY!!

Baby boy was suppose to be back to KL on 初四 but he changed his plan so he is back only on 初五.
He purposely left his hometown early in order to reach KL before i wake up. He wants to be beside me, the moment i open my eyes and let me see him. How sweet of him to make this sweet moment to happen. And yes he did. =) ILY, baby boy.

Went to Pavilion for brunch at Ichiban Boshi. Baby 1st time there. ^^

Photobucket

Happie!! Can wear new year clothes~ ^^

Photobucket

Well, not only both of us went paktoh. Baby boy brought my mom and Ethan along too.

Photobucket

Look at Ethan wai sek face.

Photobucket

I shared this with mom.
The whole set is only RM19.90. Worth right?

Photobucket

Baby's Black Pepper Salmon Rice. The rice are all covered by the vegetables.
Taste not bad..

Walked around Pavilion after brunch and took some photo with the CNY decoration.
Photobucket

Ethan boy.

Photobucket

Hello, my love.

Photobucket

Teaching ethan how to show bunny ears as this year is bunny year!!

Photobucket

Well, still phailed right? Haha! I know...

Photobucket

Love the flowers.

Photobucket

Drum.
Photobucket

Drum Drum.
Photobucket

Drum Drum Drum.

Went to Fahrenheit 88 later.
Walk around then back to Pavilion for Chatime *one of my purpose to Pavilion*.!

Photobucket

With baby boy while waiting for our drinks to be done.
Photobucket

Spotted Ethan changed his shoe?
Baby bought him this because he cant walk properly with his slipper.
But but but, baby where is my new shoe?
Haha!

Photobucket

My favorite Japanese Matcha Red Bean Smoothie and baby's taiwan plum ice tea.

Photobucket

Yum yum~ Enjoying the drink.

Photobucket

Trying out baby's one. Its sour but it taste good! Serious. Should try it out people. =)
Then off we go, to avoid the jam.
Gambling session at night, and baby is the biggest winner of the night!! =)
Good Luck baby, win more next time!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment