Thursday, May 6, 2010

♥ Irresponsible person!! ♥

Okay! Nikki and I bought something online and we are happily and excitingly waiting for our parcel to arrive. As im using pos laju, so the parcel should be arrive in 1-2 days. But, after 2 days the parcel havent reach yet. So i ask the seller for tracking number. Terrible! when i got the tracking number and check from the website. The parcel already sent and received by someone. The receipient is someone i dont know one le.!!! Why is there such person accepting other people parcel. what if inside is something important to the actual receipient. Oh well, maybe im just too famous and she thought she knows me? Ok! i know is not. Then the reason the consultant gave my seller is that the poscode of my house is from pj. oh hey. its starting from 5. and i checked from the website, my poscode is from KL ler!!! how can it be PJ. and i ended my address with a word KL la.. duh!! I hope to get back the parcel.. But i think the chances in getting back it is low..Will make a complaint!!!
The person who go get my parcel, there is a contact number there!! Since you know is not yours why cant you just call me and im super willing to pay u to sent it back to me okay!? deng!!!
Such a irresponsible person in the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment