Tuesday, May 25, 2010

♥ Violet Day ♥

Just back from dinner with my bi.
So Full Now. So now im here to blog a while. :)
Went to Pyramid with mom and the bf. Why? Because i have a date with my girls joy and kelkel. We are craving for BBQ plaza. So here we go!
No breakfast that morning. Woke up early and went to KL then back to Subang to meet up with the girls. So, im super duper hungry! So no pictures taken before the meal. We are so busy cooking and the meal is so yummy~licious!! My dear first time cooking as well as kelkel. Haha. It is because normally we (Joy and I) are the one who cook.



#1 Half of my face. On the way to Pyramid.


#2 New Lens in Violet.


3# Smile.


4# Both of us having the same violet lens.


#5 One of the pic i like most. Taken by bi. KelKel is behind us enjoying her guai lin gou.


#6 Another one. I like
.
.

Time to study.
.
.
~The End~


No comments:

Post a Comment