Saturday, May 8, 2010

♥ 0505 ♥

♥ 14th months ♥

Baby fetched me after my class at 12.00. and we went for dinner at Sunway Pyramid. He knows i like to eat spicy food and so he brought me to Thai Thai @ Sunway Pyramid. Hehehe.. A restaurant which i wanted to go long time ago liaoz... Cos i like the light there... Thanks bibi.. ♥ I know you don't really likes spicy food. =)


#1 This is the light i like. So nice!!


#2 Py~


#3 My baby boy ♥


#4 Spot my earring? Im so into bow these days!!



#5 Baby say he looks nice like that. ==


#6 Our meal~


#7 This tomyam soup super super nice!!!!!! Even my baby who don't like spicy food love this soup lots!!


#8 My baby and the light. ♥


#9 Thai Style ABC. Taste soso...


#10 Weird pic of mine taken by baby.. I feel its funny..


Thanks baby for everything. Sorry for all the shits i gave u. Love u. ♥

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment