Sunday, May 9, 2010

♥ Blessed ♥

Im so happy this morning when i woke up and go down to find my mom and my mom told me that my parcel is here! It suddenly appeared on top of my gate. WOAH!!!! Good!! So i quickly went to open the parcel and see if everything is there and yup! Everything is there!!! Lol~~ I'm So happy now!!! I think is the woman who took my parcel return to me. My mom saw it when she was back from morning market.. =)) I'm a happy girl now!! Actually the parcel cost around RM100 stuff ler... Lol.. Well, i think i should say thanks to you who returned my parcel to me. Sorry for misunderstanding you! Thanks a lot!!! =)))) Thanks my friends who gave me thought of what to do also.. =)) Thanks for concern... =))

Anyway, Happy Mothers Day!!!!

~The End~



No comments:

Post a Comment