Saturday, May 1, 2010

♥ TCM ♥

Haha. Hello. Long time no see. I'm here to blog a little.
I'm being so ulu that i has not been to Tropicanal City Mall before. And my baby want to watch Iron man 2 and he claimed that there wont be so many people. So we went. Hell not!! There are so many people and ended up we din line up to get the ticket and so walk walk, eat eat, shop shop ended our day there.♥


In the car

Baby driving.


Ninja Joe♥
This burger is made by pork. and it is quite nice.
There are six flavor for you to choose too!

ps: baby i want to try all 6 flavor!! ♥

The meat is grilled and not fry. yum yum!


Satisfaction proved on baby's face.


happy me with the burger.


baby so busy playing his phone while waiting for another meal.

And so, i look like that.


Look so so. But taste GOOD!


Baby likes this.


I like this.


His dudu mouth. ♥

Final timetable for this semester had already released. I wouldnt say mine is not nice. as i think i already better than some of my friend. So work it out Monashrian!!! HD and D~~!!!
Aza aza Fighting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment