Monday, July 5, 2010

♥ Chilling ♥

Internship with Public Bank last year during semester break and I managed to make some friends during the internship. I do miss working with them, going for lunch with them, taking train with them too! Although after i left, many people left, many new people came in.

The last time i met them is on Elene's birthday celebration. Therefore, a dinner with the lovely friends. It consider a last min dinner as i promised to pay them a visit have been quite some time and finally the day arrived. :)

Unfortunately, I'm late. Couldnt meet up with Sam as she has class later. And I'm late for the dinner. Sorry.


1. Camwhore using my phone.

2. Camwhore using my camera.
On the way to KLCC.


3. The brother. Reached home late and he was suppose to fetch me. So i'm late. :(


4. Chili for dinner. Elene and I take 1.


5. Take 2.


6. Sabrina and Hui Xin


7. My main course.


8. Elene's main course


9. Sabrina and Hui Xin share because they have heavy meal before that. :)


10. Elene!!


11. Lastly, me and myself with my meal.

Walk around KLCC after the dinner because we are too full.

~The End~

1 comment: