Tuesday, July 20, 2010

♥ New Look ♥

Since Form 4, i have been rebonding my hair every year. No doubt, i love straight hair.
And finally after so many months, finally i went for a hair do and not rebonding anymore. Its perming!
HAha.. I still not used to the curls but is a new look. I may start loving my curly hair. ^^


Picture taken using my samsung front camera.


Using my Sony T-900 camwhore at home.

And This is me in my straight hair.

Which one better?? ^^


Sushi Zanmai opening promotion at low yat. So, family and I went there for lunch.
Yumyum!

Dated Kyin baby. She reached quite late and I actually finished shopping with the boy and mom. Anyway, girls will never had enough of shopping so i accompany kyin to shop again. Haha. The boyfriend accompany me to shop twice at sungai wang, pity his legs. ♥

In the fitting room, baby kyin and me.


Taken by the boy.


My boy. ♥


♥ Us ♥


Baby kyin and her boy.


While waiting for our "wraps". i forgot the shop name. and mr. lim hand kacau-kacau us.


Finally, a better one!

~The End~

4 comments:

  1. love the curly hair....u look sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look more mature with the perm hair~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cik Panadol : Thanks for ur compliment and visit me.^^

    Vivian : Yeap, thats a reason i do not like perming.. heehe.. ^^

    Ken : Thanks thanks. Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete