Monday, July 26, 2010

♥ Sp ♥

Sp = Sunway Pyramid.
In my 3 weeks holidays, i did not visit is as often as i did. But i guess, it will be like my 2nd home again when uni reopen (which is actually last week). Haha.
Well, holiday ends, last semester in uni.
Went out for lunch and shopping with the girls : Joy and Kelly.
Well, Jo is still in aussie, and Chel is still in her hometown.


Kim Gary for lunch.
Before eating.

Joy busy sms-ing with her boy. Lunch also mm fong guo. ^^


Kelly and I.
I look a bit weird here.


It is suppose to be a pica of joy and I.
But kelly kacaukacau.
Ended up : Kelly hair, and I. :(


Better one.


Take 3! ^^


3 of us.


Outfit of the day.


at Vincci.


a better one.


then the guard came to tell us that, cannot take pictures in there.
Joy moved away, but im still posing. Haha.


Done a little shopping.
And it's My Honeymoon time.
and my new earring.
♥ it lots!! cheap somemore! :)


With Flash. Final Shot before leaving.

ps : is the day before my eyes got infection. :(

Just Back from uni.
Had Sushi Zanmai with baby!
I'm craving for it for 2 days d..
Satisfied now! ^^
Thanks my baby. ♥ lots.

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment