Friday, July 23, 2010

♥ Eyes Infection ♥

One of my eye was very red.
I don't really know the reason of causing it.
Maybe is the contact lens i wearing not comfortable.
Maybe the make up tools i use im sensitive with.
I just dont know why. Because these two things i use are things i did use before.
I'm quite worried. So baby brought me to see a doctor.
Lucky just virus infection, im worried and thought will have more serious thing happen.
Haha!
Thanks God.
Well, No make up and lens for at least two months.
:(
But, baby has already ban me from using contact lens. haha. hope one day he will let me use again? ^^

Me without make up n lens and with my spec on.


After a few times with a few drops of eyes drop given by the doctor, reddish eyes no more.
Of course not 100% no more reddish, still got a little.
Lucky. No more heart beating fast worrying it. ^^

Working tomorrow!
Gonna sleep early. ^^
Night world.

~The End~


1 comment:

  1. Contagious forms of pink eye(red eye) are usually linked to bacterial or viral infections. Arizona eye care stated that, non-contagious pink eye can occur when eye irritants such as allergens, dust and smoke are in the environment. Coughing and sneezing can spread contagious pink eye by spraying tiny droplets from infected mucus into the air. Shared towels also can be infected, as well as table tops, counter spaces and bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete