Monday, October 11, 2010

♥ 101010 : Ichiban Boshi and Chatime @ Pavilion ♥

10.10.10 is such a nice day and i have a family day. ^^
Went to Ampang to did something and off to pavilion for food.
Ichiban Boshi is our choice for lunch as the brother highly recommend us to go. And it is my first time trying this restaurant out.
Food:
 Kani Mayo Inari
 Hawaiian Roll
 Salmon Maru
 and i don't know what is this called.
Ichiban Jyu

 Nikutofu Gozen
Soba & Katsudon Gozen! Mine. Two thumbs up! Especially the Soba!!
The portion is very big. I shared with my mom. ^^
There are some sushi's pictures not taken and its already inside our stomach!! haha.. Act to fast...

Yours truly. I'm looking pale here. Has not been feeling well these few days.. :'(

Next stop, Chatime.
 Chatime. 茶太.
 While waiting for my drinks.
And i keep on ask the brother to snap me, haha!
We are all too full, so we brought it back home. :)
I like the one in green tea one.. but both the brother and mom say it taste weird~ Lol... but i still think it taste not bad..!! 
We even bought some cakes back! 
The day is all about food. 
And now you know what call fats!! Lolxx!
Till then, back to work! Ciaoz..

No comments:

Post a Comment