Saturday, October 9, 2010

♥ Don't Forget Me ♥


Just in case, you forgot how i look like. Lolx.
This is the hairstyle i used to have these days. It is because, sometimes, or almost every time my hair will look super frizzy. which i feel is very untidy and im having curl. so, it really pissed me off sometimes. So, i'll just tie them up like that. And, actually i have been thinking should i do rebonding before i go for my convocation end of this year. I still not sure straight or curl i want now!! How How How??
Sorry for not updating and make my blog dead again, but don't forget me yea? I'm busy with my preparations for finals. Which is 3 weeks from nao. Needa work hard for it!! It's my last semester and Monash pls be kind with me. I love u a lot ya!! Thank you!! haha!!
Till then, ciaoz!

4 comments: