Sunday, October 3, 2010

♥ Babe and Baby ♥

 Met up with babe kyin again. Yippie!! Was suppose to go Times Square to send my laptop for service, but my friend told me i have 2 years warranty and i need my laptop now for the assignment, so i chose to send it to service after my finals. 
So, ended up meeting up babe kyin at pyramid! Haha. Of course the baby boy who fetch me there. I'm a lazy driver and i don't like to drive. I rather let people fetch!! :) My skill is real bad one la!! But it improved after this semester because i have been driving at least once per week. 
 I forgot to charge my camera, so pls bare with the quality of the photos as i took it with my phone! ^^
In the car. 
 Had lunch at Sakae Sushi. Baby boy is starving. Busy looking at the menu.
 Baby boy having his favorite soft shell crab temaki.
Babe kyin reached late. So both the baby boy and I eat while wait for the babe to reach.
After eating, shop around. And we brought lots of things and of course i got my birthday present.
Thanks my babe girl. ^^
Below are photos of me and the babe girl:
And i don't know why the photos look so weird here.. its like make both of us damn fat here, but the original one is not suppose to be like that, anyway i still like the pictures, so i posted them!! lolx..

Smile, yours truly and babe kyin.

 My hair looks so messy here.
 I'm learning to do the wink pose. ^^ ok or not?
Like This!

My one week holiday ended today. I didn't do much things during the holidays. Been enjoying quite a lot.
26 days till my finals and i still got lots to study. Should start from which one first? Hopefully i'm able to finish the revision on time! 
Stop here, ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment